Saturday, 9 July 2011

Blooming Great Tea Party!

Some of the decorations on the wall

Embroidered bunting

Yesterday at The Heathlands Project we held a tea party to raise money for Marie Curie. It was great fun, we raised £371 and we didn't get rained upon! I'd spent the week making decorations with the guys and they looked great, we made bunting and big cut-outs of teapots and cups. We ran a little craft stall selling things the guys had made and that was really popular. Unfortunately, I was so busy on the day that I didn't have time to take pictures of the decorations once they were up but they looked fab.

Decorations cut out and being mounted

Decorations

More decorations!

No comments:

Post a Comment