Pages

Monday 4 July 2011

Folksy Shop!


Button Brooch-Blue and Purple

I really enjoy making stuff, it's how I spend a lot of my free time. When I get stuck with my art I often turn to making to help me relax and work through different ideas. However, we only have a small house and it's starting to get a little bit full of my experiments so I decided to take action and see if anyone out there likes my stuff and would like it to adorn their space. So, I've just opened a Folksy shop (find it here www.folksy.com/shops/delicatestitches) to sell some of my creations.  It's also a really good excuse to carry on making things and experiment with more techniques and materials. These pictures show some of the things I've been making and put up for sale.

Heart Brooch-Multi coloured

Fimo candle holder

No comments:

Post a Comment