Pages

Thursday 19 January 2012

Sketchbook Project- Finished!

Front Cover

Woohoo! I have finished my entry for the 2012 Sketchbook Project, run by Brooklyn based Arthouse Co-op. My theme was stitches and folds which I decided to take quite literally and I used it as a chance to have a bit of a play with techniques. Two things that I've really enjoyed about this project are working on a small scale and working to a restricted theme. The theme didn't have to be restrictive, I decided to make it that way because I wanted to focus on technique rather than concept and I found that on this occassion this worked very well for me. Anyway, here are some images for you! You cane see more and find out more about the project here: http://www.arthousecoop.com/users/delicatestitches

Graphite drawing of hands smocking

Pin tucking sample

Continuous line drawing of gloves

Back cover

No comments:

Post a Comment