Pages

Saturday 15 June 2013

Life Drawing 13.6.13

Overlapping studies

Another quiet session but again I enjoyed my drawing time. It is good to have time to sit and have nothing to do but draw as it can be hard to make time for drawing otherwise.

Pen, continuous line

Pen, continuous line

Pencils

Pen, not looking at the paper

The focus this evening was mainly on hands and experimenting with drawing without looking at the paper. I really like this series of hand drawings done in this way, even over the course of just five minutes my drawings improved.

Water-soluble pencils

I also played around with water-soluble graphite again, this time adding some water-soluble coloured pencils in too. I like the composition of this drawing even though in most other ways it is far from satisfactory.

Pen, continuous line

New dates

No comments:

Post a Comment