Pages

Sunday 25 March 2012

Life Drawing #6

1 minute pen sketch

Thursday was the last of the current set of life drawing sessions, the next set starts on 26th April. It was a little bit on the chilly side so we had to cut a couple of the poses short. We did eventually find the thermostat but by that point it was almost time to finish! Never mind, I know for next time. Martin gave us some excellent poses but I couldn't seem to find my drawing mojo and I wasn't very pleased with my drawings but that's just the way it goes sometimes. If you'd like to come to any of the next lot of sessions you can drop me a line or just turn up!

Pen drawing, continuous line

2 quick sketches of the same pose

Continuous line drawings

Sketch done using a permanent marker

Large charcoal drawing


No comments:

Post a Comment