Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Can you guess what it is yet?

Small Puffer fish

Well it's clearly a puffer fish used as a ball during a game of underwater tennis. You'd have to be crazy not to know that! As mentioned previously (see Spheres) I'm involved in several projects connected with certain events occurring this summer in Londinium.

I've been working as a support worker for Prism Arts for a little while now and it's such a great job. The artists and service users are all fantastic and it's just so much fun. Our current project is a studio theatre taster course which will culminate in a street theatre performance in Carlisle when the torch comes to town. Our piece basically centres on the games being somewhat taken over by aliens, both good and bad, and us all being saved by power rangers. It has also resulted in my having a lot of fun with my sewing machine; making alien faces, puppets, fish rackets and an underwater tennis player, and with my felting needles, making the aforementioned puffer fish. I love my job.

Eyes

Tentacles

Large puffer fish

Another large puffer fish

Tentacles or spines?

No comments:

Post a Comment