Pages

Sunday 21 July 2013

Crafty goods

Hearts and Roses Brooch

I was meant to be at a Craft Fair yesterday but the organisers decided to cancel it because the past few events haven't been very busy and the other aspects of their business are really working out. So, I had an unexpectedly free day so I decided to re-stock my Folksy shop. I've not given it a lot of attention recently so this was the kick I needed to get a bit more organised. Hopefully, over the next few weeks I'll carry on listing more lovely things so please keep checking back. Also, I'm always happy to do commission and bespoke pieces. Please feel free to contact me for details.

Origami hair comb

Lace and Feather Fascinator

Polymer clay buttons

Owl tote bag

Melted plastic ear-rings

Melted plastic heart ear-rings

Felt and crochet brooch

Heart Watch Keyring

Melted Plastic Ear-rings

No comments:

Post a Comment