Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2013

My New Studio

Bay window

We're in the process of moving house at the moment. One of the most exciting things (for me!) about the new house is that I have a beautiful new studio. It has a lovely bay window and is huge and bright. It is so fantastic to have not only space to have all my materials and tools accessible but to have loads of space to work too. I have my big table in the window and soon I will have a lovely sofa bed so that long suffering partner can come and sit and talk to me while I work and people can come and stay with us without me having to move everything (which was the case in the previous house.)

Before Painting

After Painting

Painted and empty

It was the first room we decorated (I couldn't wait) and I'm so pleased with how it's turned out. I think it's a lovely and calm, inspiring space even with all my stuff in. I like looking round and seeing everything and am looking forward to getting more work up.

With stuff!

Storage

Where the sofa will live

I love going over to work in my room, I'm full of ideas and it's great to be able to have a space to leave stuff out and to be able to work on several things at once. The only downside is I have to keep going to work so we can afford to pay for it! 

My threads, all accessible

Work on my table

No comments:

Post a Comment